The goal of a resume is to convey your skills and qualifications that are relevant to prospective employers. Your resume and cover letter get you the interview, and the interview gets you the job. It is never too early to start building your resume!
In addition to the Career Center, your school or college may also have a center that can provide resume and professional development summer.
- Arts Fine Arts, Media Production, Music, Theater
- Communications, Media, Advertising, Design Media, Advertising
- Education Education
- Engineering, IT Engineering, Information Technology
- Government, Non-Profit Government, Liberal Arts
- Law, Legal Studies Law
- Health, Human Services Psychology, Nursing, Social Work
- Science & Technology Science Non-Senior, Science Senior, Tech Non-Senior, Tech Senior
- Tourism, Hospitality, Sports, Recreation Sports Management
- International Students
- PhD Resume
A curriculum vitae (CV) may be used when applying for academic, scientific or research positions. A CV includes awards, scholarships, research experience, publications, and professional associations in addition to work experience and activities.