COVID-19 Status Update
The Temple University Career Center is evaluating its options for hosting events on campus and providing virtual opportunities to our employers for the Fall 2021 semester.
We strongly encourage you to engage with Temple Owls via Handshake!
- Post your active jobs and internships
- Host virtual events via webinars, Zoom, and other platforms that can be hosted in Handshake
Thank you for your partnership through these unprecedented times. We look forward to connecting you with Temple Owls and providing support for your recruitment needs.
Hire an Owl
The Employer Partnerships Team at the Temple University Career Center is dedicated to seamlessly facilitating your engagement within the Temple community for acquiring talent, increasing brand recognition, and talent pipelining. We have expanded our team, launched the Handshake platform, and redirected our engagement with students to maximize your visibility on campus. It is our greatest pleasure to connect you to the right people and resources at Temple to ensure your success.
Interested in connecting with Temple Owls? Here are a variety of ways to connect
Student Engagement Opportunities:
- Post full-time, internship, fellowship, and volunteer positions on Handshake*
- Participate in Career Fairs*
- Host an on-campus Meet Up or information session. Virtual options are available via Handshake*
- Host a Coffee Chat or "Mocktail" Hour for informal networking either virtually or on campus*
- Host on-campus interviews. Video interviewing also available*
- Participate in a speed networking or introduction to networking event.
- Table on campus - contact the Career Center for options.
- Sponsor a student organization meeting, and participate as speakers or panelists at events.
- Volunter for Rapid Resume Review days.
- Volunteer for Mock Interviews.
- Employer in Residence - contact the Career Center for options.
- Serve as guest presenter with a Career Center coach for programs in classrooms.
- *indicates an option available via Handshake
Engagement options at your organization:
- Host a Student Day at your organization for Temple students involving tours, presentations, and lunch and learns.
- Host a Shadowing program for Temple students at your office location.
- Appoint alumni at your company to serve as your company ambassador.
- Inquire about reverse portfolio reviews, most often conducted with Art and Media students.
Looking for more ways to connect with Temple Owls? Investigate corporate partnership opportunities or sponsor a campus event!
To find out more about hiring our students and graduates, contact the Employer Partnerships Team at 215-204-7981.
Check out the Events page for a list of all Career Events for employers here at Temple University.