Temple University is many things to many people: a place to pursue life's passions, nurturing learning environment, a hotbed of research, an engine of employment, a melting pot of ideas and innovation, an incubator for tomorrow's leaders. Our 17 schools and colleges, eight campuses, hundreds of degree programs and more than 37,000 students combine to create one of the nation's most comprehensive and diverse learning environments. In neighborhoods, across disciplines and on a global stage, members of the Temple community are making things happen.
Employer partners contribute to the professional development, virtual resources, and career programing for Temple University students and alumni to prepare qualified candidates for your talent pipeline. This inclusive partnership program supports the diverse interests of our students and the community that they will work in and serve. We greatly appreciate all levels of involvement. All participants will be recognized as a Partner on the University Career Center website and digital board at the Career Center.
Build Your Brand, a la carte
Looking to improve brand awareness at Temple University? Check out our new package options! Fees are per semester.
- SOCIAL MEDIA PACKAGE $1,000
Your organization will be highlighted via Career Center channels: three tweets per month, two Instagram posts or stories per month, and one Instagram Takeover. Partners will provide images or content as needed.
- TARGETED JOB PROMOTION EMAIL BLASTS $500
Your active jobs and events will be shared with your specific target student populations in dedicated email blasts! This can be specialized per your recruitment needs.
Cherry & White Partner
- All University Career Center marketing materials will feature your logo, including digital boards, website, career fair materials, branded newsletters and more!
- Admission to four Temple University recruiting fairs, including school/college specific fairs. A value of up to $1,800.
- BRAND NEW!!! Access to attend a Career Coach team meeting to review your recruitment, brand, and opportunities. AND promotion in our Program Requests, which are typically given in class by our coaches to hundreds of students each semester.
- A dedicated email and social media campaign via Handshake to your target student population twice a semester.
- One half-page ad in the University Career Guide. A value of $900 for corporate employers and $500 for government and non-profit employers.
- Membership on the Employer Advisory Board that provides critical feedback and information so we can best support our employers effectively.
- Complimentary parking for all Temple University career fairs on Main Campus, a value of up to $160.
- Priority invitations to participate in the Career Center's events and on-campus interviews.
Cherry & White Partner (Corporate): $5,000
Cherry & White Partner (Government/Non-Profit): $2,500