Employer partners contribute to the professional development, virtual resources, and career programing for Temple University students and alumni to prepare qualified candidates for your talent pipeline. This inclusive partnership program supports the diverse interests of our students and the community that they will serve. All participants will be recognized as a Partner on the University Career Center website and digital board at the Career Center.
Á La Carte Brand Building
Looking to improve brand awareness at Temple University? Check out our new package options! Fees are per semester.
Social Media Package
Your organization will be highlighted via Career Center channels: three tweets per month, two Instagram posts or stories per month, and one Instagram Takeover. Partners will provide content as needed.
Semester fee: $1,000
Targeted Job Promotion Email Blasts
Your active jobs and events will be shared with your specific target student populations in dedicated email blasts! This can be specialized per your recruitment needs.
Semester fee: $500
Cherry & White Partner
- All University Career Center marketing materials will feature your logo, including digital boards, website, career fair materials, branded newsletters and more!
- Admission to four Temple University recruiting fairs, including school/college specific fairs. A value of up to $1,800.
- Access Career Coach team meeting to review your recruitment, brand, and opportunities.
- Promotion in our Program Requests - a class presentation by our coaches to hundreds of students each semester.
- A dedicated email and social media campaign via Handshake to your target student population twice a semester.
- One half-page ad in the University Career Guide. A value of $900 for corporate employers and $500 for government and non-profit employers.
- Membership on the Employer Advisory Board that provides critical feedback to best support our employers.
- Complimentary parking for all Temple University career fairs on Main Campus, a value of up to $160.
- Priority invitations to participate in Career Center's events and on-campus interviews.