Employer partners contribute to the professional development, virtual resources, and career programing for Temple University students and alumni to prepare qualified candidates for your talent pipeline. This inclusive partnership program supports the diverse interests of our students and the community that they will serve. All participants will be recognized as a Partner on the University Career Center website and digital board at the Career Center.
Á La Carte Brand Building
Looking to improve brand awareness at Temple University? Check out our new package options! Fees are per semester.
Social Media Package
Get Connected and Promote Your Brand through the Career Center!
In collaboration with you, our team will generate the following items on social media:
Instagram: One (1) post and two (2) stories per month
LinkedIn: One (1) post per month
Employers are encouraged to promote job postings, events/fairs (on or off campus), alumni testimonials, awards and recognition, diversity programs, resource groups and MORE!
We will work with you and your team to collect content that will be used to develop this campaign.
Semester fee: $1,000
Direct Marketing Campaign
Get in front of your TARGET audience! Using the platform Handshake we are able to provide content to students based on the following filters; Class Year, Major, School/College, GPA, and more! We can send up to 3 direct emails per semester.
Your organization can use these direct emails to promote
- job postings
- fair attendance
- alumni testimonials and more!
Semester fee: $500
Cherry & White Partner
- All University Career Center marketing materials will feature your logo, including digital boards, website, career fair materials, and more!
- Admission to four Temple University recruiting fairs, including school/college specific fairs. A value of up to $1,800.
- Access to a Career Coach team meeting to review your recruitment, brand, and opportunities.
- Promotion during our Program Requests - class presentations by our coaches to hundreds of students each semester.
- A dedicated email via Handshake to your target student population twice a semester.
- Two Instagram posts per semester promoting your organization
- One half-page ad in the University Career Guide, a value of $500.
- Membership on the Employer Advisory Board that provides critical feedback to support our curriculum and programming.
- Complimentary parking for all Temple University career fairs on Main Campus, a value of up to $160.
- Priority access to participate in Career Center's events and on-campus interviews.