We know that finding the "right" job to launch your career may not be easy. The Employer Partnership Team is here to help you navigate the process! We have a dedicated team of Outreach Specialists who are on the pulse of jobs in Handshake and the employers coming to campus. If you need any assistance with Handshake, finding jobs, or want to engage more with employers please feel free to contact a member of our team:
- Calie Condo - Health & Human Services; Education
- Anna Eulau - General Business; Marketing; Media, Communications, Design; Hospitality, Sports Management
- Holly Logan - Performing & Visual Arts; Government & Non-Profit
- TBA - Science & Research; Biotech & Pharma; IT & Engineering
Or check out our events, including Career Fairs, to get started on your search!
Please note, the Career Center thoroughly vets both employers and career opportunities within the Handshake system. However, we highly encourage you to conduct your own research on the opportunities you apply for. Our online approval does not indicate endorsement of an employer, product, or service. Here are a few red flags of a potentially fraudulent job or internship:
- The hourly pay seems "too good to be true"
- The employer contacts you via text message, with no in-person contact
- The employer claims to be "out of town/out of the country" and needs you to run errands for them
- The employer asks you to send them money or offers to send you a check in advance of completing any work
If you have any questions or are concerned about any opportunities on Handshake, please contact the Career Center before applying.
For part-time jobs on campus (including work study):
- Visit TUportal
- Select: 'Student Tools'
- Then select: 'Student Jobs @ Temple'
For off-campus work study jobs, visit:
Student Financial Services Job Bank