Temple University Career Center is passionately committed to connecting employers with great talent! The team has innovative ideas for engaging today's students and welcomes out of the box strategies to make sure you get the Temple talent you are seeking!
First and foremost, you should be active on Handshake; our central location for job posting, event registration, and on-campus interview and Meetup requests. We encourage all of our employers to be registered via Handshake as it allows us to more actively promote your jobs, your brand, and your events on campus, including the opportunity to be featured in job blasts!
Get them prepared! We have several different programs designed to equip students for the realities of a job search. If you are interested in participating in any of these events please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resume Review Event: Most recruiters take less than 30 seconds to view any resume, help them get noticed! Held once a semester around Career Fairs, this event prepares students to share their resume with potential employers.
- Professional Development Opportunities: Temple students are most engaged with employers invested in their success. Getting involved in the development process will increase your brand recognition within the Temple community. Career Talks, classroom presentations, and student organization meetings are just a few of the unique development experiences available at Temple.
There are many ways that we can facilitate student engagement here on campus to increase your talent pipeline. Please reach out to the Career Center at email@example.com to discuss a strategy that works for your organization! We are flexible to a variety of options including:
- The Career Center provides complimentary access to our Recruitment Suite to interview Temple students and alumni.
- Employers who attend a variety of events on campus see the most applications for their jobs.
Career Fairs and Events:
- Check out the Events page for a list of upcoming Career Fairs, and more!
- Temple hosts a variety of industry-specific Fairs. Contact us with any questions so that we can ensure your access to the right pool of talent.
- Presentation of your organization, recruiting process, and job opportunities.
- Meetups are most successful when an employer has active jobs posted, has promoted the event on campus, and when alumni at your organization can attend.
Tabling on Campus:
- Employers can table in the Howard Gittis Student Center for a two hour block of time. There is a cost associated with tabling.
- Tabling is most effective on Wednesdays, followed by Tuesday and Thursday.
Connection with your ERG/Affinity groups:
- Employers targeting certain talent pools can contact the Career Center to see about specific engagement opportunities. This can include panel events and networking sessions.
- Connecting alumni to these events makes them highly successful.
Social Media Engagement:
- The Career Center is happy to cross-promote your events via our social media channels.
- Tag us with @templecareers or #OwnYourFuture.